Sunday, December 14, 2008

Okay, so let's take a survey. Hands up if you've ever had a Spaniard, a Frenchman, and 2 Japanese guys talk and flirt with you for several hours over the course of 24 hours (and I have to admit here that I will be a little freaked out if any of you guys out there raise your hands...).

And people wonder why I like my job...

It's been a great weekend of great insights, including the deep insight I had detailing that I could NEVER marry a Spaniard becuase no matter HOW good/unaccented his English is, he could still never open his mouth without me hearing, "Alo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha ha. i appreciate any good Princess Bride reference. you should blog more. do you read mine? i should blog more too. miller32.blogspot.com.

merry christmas!

Kaihaku said...

Would that really be such a bad thing to hear?