Sunday, November 18, 2007

Right, I hate to fall into that pattern of "Oh, I promise I'll update soon", but it happens. This coming weekend, I have a 4 day weekend, so I have promised myself that my blog will be massively updated and my apartment will be massively cleaned.

Here are some things you can look forward to in my next updates:
On Bladder Infections and the Ankle Injuries that Cause Them
On Horrible Lunches
On Swearing and Why Its Okay for My 12-year-olds to Dance to Sex Songs
On Musical Interpretation

Let me know which one sounds the most promising so I can be sure to actually write that one this coming weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my vote is for ankle injuries and the bladder infections that cause them! sorry i have been so bad about writing to you. so much going on! happy holidays!

serenetempest said...

And I STILL haven't written about this. Never fear. I might post on it. Sometime. Before I'm 40. Maybe.