Monday, November 12, 2007

Haha, you thought this was going to be an actual update, didn't you? Psyche! It's late, so I just wanted to post info. about my Christmas plans. I just bought my tickets, and I'll be home December 23-January 11. Some of that time will be spent in Indiana, but I don't know exactly when that will be yet. Probably sometime around Christmas?

Fun story - you know what's worse than find half a bug in your apple? A student finding half a bug in their school lunch! School lunches are made in one big vat, then dished out to smaller vats for each class. Everyone in the school will eat the same thing on a given day. So today, one of my students found half a large bug in her salad as lunch time was finishing up. That gave wonderful pause to everyone in the school as we all had to wonder - who had the other half and didn't notice? Yum. I guess mushrooms and cabbage AREN'T the worst things in school lunch after all...

No comments: