Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ON THE JOYS OF SHARING A ROOM

Really, insanely quick update, as I have to be at my conversation class in 30 minutes.

Question: How do you respond when you wake up in your hotel room and find that one of your roommates decided to let a man sleep in her bed with her? I remember hearing her voice at around 4 am, but I didn't hear who she was talking to, so I assumed it was our other roommate. When I woke up at 7 and looked over at her bed, I realized that I was very, very wrong. Apparently, she had made a "friend" last night, but he was so drunk that he forgot where his hotel was. So being a kind person, she invited him to stay in our room with her. How sweet is that? I wasn't as bad off as our other roommate, though. She had gone to bed with a tank top and no pants or shorts, thinking, "It's really hot in here, and we're all girls, so it's okay." Needless to say, she was less than thrilled with the fourth person in our room. Whee! Fun times in Japan.

No comments: